DO NOT go to Aberdeen vet! They owe me a good amount of money for a huge mistake they made and are refusing to repay me. I went to them to have a service rendered and they did not inform me until after I payed that their veterinerian present was not licensed to fill out the paperwork or do the exam I had asked for. However I was stilled charged for said exam. I then had to go to another vet incruing more charges for the same exact thing. As well as paying an extra fee because I was considered an emergent case. Aberdeen Veterinary office is not a trustworthy office.
Dr. Heidi Fritz prescribed overdose of Gentamicin and Derramax to 2 year old Golden Retriever. This combination was fatal. In addition, Dr. Heidi Fritz of Aberdeen Veterinary Clinic prescribed IV fluids. She started his IV, locked Chiefy in a cage, and she closed her clinic for the night. Clinic was closed from 6 p.m until 0830 a.m with no staff on duty. Chiefy was not given the opportunity to urinate out the IV fluids. The fluids backed up into his lungs. Dr. Heidi Fritz killed 2 yr old beautiful happy Golden Retriever Chiefy. Please - for Gods Sake, please do not trust Dr. Heidi Fritz Aberdeen Veterinary Clinic, 728 S. Philadelphia Blvd. Aberdeen, Maryland